- This event has passed.
ONE LOVE: Reggae Music Festival 2021
September 4 @ 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
We can all use a little love this year.
Billsburg’s ONE LOVE: Reggae Musical Festival 2021 is an entire day dedicated to celebrating unity, inclusion, and goodwill, with music, shopping, food, and of course craft beer.
DATE: Saturday, September 4th, 2021
LOCATION: 2054 Jamestown Rd, Williamsburg, VA, 23185
The Picnic Table is yours all day. You can come and go as you please, and the table will be waiting for you.
**If you do not reserve a picnic table, please bring your own seating**
Trevor Daniel & The Reef – 12:oopm
Greg Gutty & The Port of Reign – 2:00pm
Thunderchief – 4:00pm
Lionsbridge – 6:00pm
RIO – 8:00pm
FOOD TRUCKS: The Hungry Pug, Carmen’s Authentic Jamaican Cuisine, Don Chido, and Hungry Hungry Arrow
Sunshine and Dinghy’s
Papa Joe’s Smoke Shop
Love Me Natural Skin Care
Harris House of Henna
Back Pocket Provisions
Sutley Home Handmade Goods
Mo’s Macrame & More
Smok’N Blunt Sauce
& more to come… stay tuned!
IN ACCORDANCE WITH VA ABC LAWS & REGULATIONS, NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES. BILLSBURG 6-PACKS, GROWLERS, AND CROWLERS MUST REMAIN CLOSED AT ALL TIMES AND ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE CONSUMED ON THE PREMISES. ALL ALCOHOL MUST BE CONSUMED IN A CLEAR PLASTIC CUP OR GLASS. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISMAL OF PROPERTY WITH NO REFUND. ALL SALES ARE FINAL
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS: By attending Billsburg’s ONE LOVE: Reggae Festival you are agreeing to the terms & conditions outlined herein.
1. Your ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable unless by written agreement with the organizers.
1.2. No refunds will be considered either one week before or immediately after the start of the festival.
2. The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
3. The organizers reserve the right to refuse admission in any circumstances. In order to facilitate the security, safety, and comfort of all guests, Billsburg Brewery may refuse entry to those who attempt to enter the premises site with prohibited items.
- Outside food or beverage items
- Outside Alcohol or Flasks
- Ice or Ice packs
- Glass Containers
- Illegal substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- Any of these items that are deemed unsafe or inappropriate, or are being used for purposes other than intended, may be confiscated on site.
- Illegal or unauthorized vending
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Flammable lanterns or fire of any kind
- Fireworks or any types of explosives
- Bicycles inside the festival grounds
- Tents or canopies
- Lasers or light pointers
- Pepper spray
- Drones or UAV’s
- Spray paint, large markers
4. Admission is at Ticket Holder’s own risk. The organizers will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft, or losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to the negligence of the guests, the actions of other patrons, or third parties or force majeure.
5. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
6. Tickets are only valid when purchased from the official outlets and are strictly non-refundable. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission.
7. This ticket is personalized to the named ticket holder and may not be:
(a) sold or transferred to another person.
(b) used by any person for promotional purposes, including as a prize or other reward in a competition or lottery, except with the prior written permission of the organizers
(c) purchased by a third party and sold on for profit.
8. Where a ticket has been obtained by a person in breach of clause 7, the organizer’s obligations in relation to the ticket will cease to have effect immediately.
9. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on Festival Site without the Festival’s prior written consent.
10. Entrance to the Billsburgs ONE LOVE: Reggae Music Festival l is subject to both the Billsburgs’s Photography Policy and Broadcaster Internet and Filming Policy.
11. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media, sales promotion, staff reward program or general competition use whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of the festival organizers.
12. As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed, and recorded for television, radio, webcast, and other public broadcasts in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
13. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced.
14. All under 18s must have a paying adult accompanying them.